Today, I’m working with my friends over at Fab to share some of my favorite colorful finds. Not only are these items colorful, but they are full of whimsy. I think every space can benefit from a quirky element to keep things interesting. These items will definitely add both bold color and unexpected fun! These are my some of my recent favorites, but be sure to sign up for Fab’s email newsletter to be the first to know about their one-of-a-kind finds!
1. Egyptian Gold Magnets – They are magnets, animals, and gold. Enough said.
2. Four Seasons Tea Towel - By Claudia Pearson, these add color for every season.
3. Zig Zag Lamp – I said I was over chevron, but sometimes I just can’t help myself.
4. City Storm Tote – I am obsessed with this bag. That is all.
5. Granite Throw – Perfect for impromptu picnics.
6. Mini Tabby Cat Pillow – If you’re allergic to the real thing.
7. Gelato Ice Cream Dish – I can’t imagine eating ice cream any other way.
8. Tin Tray – The pop of chartreuse is pure magic.
9. Birdcage Lamp – Because every space can benefit from a touch of industrial chic.
10. Intaglio IV Pillow – I adore this pattern. It’s modern, but reminds me of an old-fashioned quilt. Perfection!
While Fab did compensate me for my time, all of the opinions, thoughts, and ideas in this post are my own.